As part of our continuous improvement and dedication to innovation and technology, Maxwell Lucas has launched the ‘Travel Guardian’ mobile application on the iOS and Android platforms.
The only travel security mobile app of its kind comprising of five of the most commonly used services by international travellers with the addition of an SOS feature allowing for greater duty of care, worldwide.
Distribution via the app store on the iOS and Android platforms enables corporates to make TravelGuardian available to their global employees, allowing access to the services below offline. Travel security, training and safety information is now available at the touch of a button when the traveller needs it most….immediatley.
- Travel alerts and news using location aware push notifications.
- Country watchlist – receive news and alerts for specific destinations.
- Provides travel safety and security information for over 230 countries worldwide.
- Country information including; passport/visas, languages, currency, driving etc.
- View country specific recent incidents.
- Upload and store key documents such as passport, insurance and travel visas.
- Create a profile containing medical information.
- Emergency contact and personal information details.
- Traveller safety e-Learning course.
- Comprehensive document library of advice and check-lists covering various situations.
- Alert nominated contacts to your whereabouts via email.
- Contact pre-existing assistance provider.
- Enable live tracking of your handset once emergency SOS is activated.
- Allows your emergency contacts to view the audio-visual information of the situation via your phones microphone and built in camera (once authorised).