Overview – Security Assistance Services
Maxwell Lucas Global Security Assistance provide analysis, advisory, training and response services to our members to assist them in operating in areas of global political or social instability. We accomplish this mission through active global monitoring, early planning and experienced action supported by an integrated, world-wide network of security, medical, and transportation resources, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
The Security Assistance Program is designed to offer assistance to our members from their accommodation, work site or point of incident to a safe port of departure for onward transportation to an international safe haven in times of a deteriorating security environment.
The Security Assistance Program will encourage members to consider a phased “drawdown” to operations. To do so we will recommend and assist where required an update of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) at the first signs of a deteriorating security environment in order to not only identify non-essential personnel and dependants who can out of the country utilising scheduled flights but also to plan on the transfer of critical business process out of the affected area or region to limit overall business disruption. In this way the risk to employees as a whole can be reduced as well as well as the short and long term cost to the business.
Maxwell Lucas Security Assistance Program
The Security Assistance Program has vetted security partners in every region of the world (see image below) and provides our members with a 24 hour link to Global Monitoring Services (GMT), its global security assistance team and its emergency logistics network. The program assists members to effectively manage security risks to their travelling employees and deployed expatriates. It also provides them with access to general security advice in regard to their operations on a 24 hour basis.
Security membership is sold as part of a comprehensive medical/security program or as a stand-alone program.
Membership provides the following benefits:
- 24 hour access to a security hotline service;
- Referrals for other security services – service providers vetted by MLGSA offering reliable and expert services
- Information and analysis through Global Monitoring Services of developing security threats through the GSAP.
- Advisory services to manage a destabilising security environment in a phased, cost efficient manner that ensures that employees are exposed to minimal risk whilst focusing on the importance of maintaining key business processes.
- Facilitation of turnkey evacuation for security crises from the point of incident, accommodation or work site to the nearest international safe-haven.
Overview – Medical Assistance Services
Employers have a duty of care to ensure that their employees and families are not placed at unreasonable risk when living or working overseas. Healix International has developed a comprehensive, integrated range of solutions that safeguard the health and security of business travellers, expatriates and their families. Our clients benefit from a single point of contact to access the expertise and help they need, wherever they are in the world, 24/7.
Maxwell Lucas has partnered with Healix International, a global leader in International medical and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of Multi-National Corporations, Governments, NGOs and Insurers, Healix is entrusted to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, travellers and local nationals.
Healix International supports clients in some of the most hostile and challenging locations on the planet. In such environments, medical infrastructure is typically inadequate or, in many cases, non-existent. Healix provides a comprehensive range of services to support the medical needs of these clients.
- International Medical Assistance
- International Travel Assistance
- International Medical Screening
- Online Travel Support Services
- Remote Site Medical Support
- Airline Medical Support
- International Occupational Health
- International Cost Containment
- International Claims Administration
- International Medical Evacuation/Repatriation
For more information on Healix International visit http://healix-international.com/contact-us/